 |
| I got to go to Idaho with my mom, dad, Lori, and Peg to visit aunt Helen. (cousin Marilyn and 2nd cousin Stephanie also came to see us.) It was nice to have just us in the van to talk without other interruptions. We had a good time there. |
I have a lot of posts to catch up on. Summer really got away from me this year. It seems like I always have very mixed emotions when school starts every year. Erma Bombeck says that if she were to live life again, she would wear out every minute with her kids until there was nothing left to give. During the summer, I try to let personal ambitions go and just enjoy time making memories. That's why the house is a tornado for 3 straight months. So, when school started Thursday I had the same thought of 'did we do enough?'. Then I looked at all of our summer pictures and realized that we really did have a wonderful summer.
There have been some intense windy days this year. The kids are always creative when the wind is fast enough for sheets.
No comments:
Post a Comment