Dawn, Shelly and I decided to take advantage of summertime and take our kids to Downata for a Tepee camp out. It ended up such a great thing that we're going to try and make it an annual event. (Hopefully with the husbands next time). The kids all got along so well and had so much fun together. We were there about 24 hours and it was non-stop creativity with all of them. Dawn said something to me that I keep thinking about. She said, "There is so much to be said about making sure you surround your family with the best families that you can find, while your kids are growing up." These are 2 great families and I'm so happy that my kids have the chance to learn from their examples to us.
 |
| The kids being goofballs |
 |
| Me, Dawn and Shelly |
 |
| The whole gang during our lunch break from the water slides |
No comments:
Post a Comment