 |
| You know it's a great year when you can actually see berries on the bush in a picture |
Wow, the best year ever for Huckleberries! And I get excited about my huckleberries! I took the kids up (the ones who would come) and we walked around the mountain for quite awhile and found nothing. I thought we were there way too early because we were finding a lot of green ones but no red. Then we came upon a patch like I've never seen before. The kids were hard workers because I told them whoever picked the most would get $5. Landon was the winner.
A week later, I was talking to my friend Tia, and she mentioned that she wanted to go see if there were any left. It just happened to be the perfect day and I said, "Do you want to go right now?" She did and we had a great time together and found another great area to pick. We got kind of obsessed about it and stayed 2 hours longer than we had planned to.
No comments:
Post a Comment