2015

2015
posterity

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

bring on the wind

It's that time of year when the kids are still going to school everyday but only because there is a party there every day to help get them in summer mode.  They really don't learn much the last few weeks of May.  It almost started to feel like summer around here too until today.  A rather fierce wind came up shortly after the kids got home and the next thing I knew, they came running in with their friends wanting to know where every sheet in the house was.  And then the fun began.  In those glorious moments when there in not a screen in front of their face--kids can be so creative!



 It was very entertaining watching them try to run with these parachutes on their backs. 
 I was thinking today that I am so excited for summer to be here.  I always am, and then by the time 3 months goes by, I'm even more excited for school to start and have some type of routine again.  But for right now--bring on the chaos, the large grocery receipts yet no food in the fridge, the friends over swimming, the staying up til 1 and sleeping in til 9, and the constant clutter.  I'm ready and I can do it for 3 months.  (But only 3 months)

No comments: