2015

2015
posterity

Sunday, May 26, 2013

Senior Prom

 Right now is a bitter/sweet time for Mario and I.  It seems like with every event these days, I get this feeling of "Where is the rewind button?"  AJ and Audrey both went to Senior Prom last night.  They both came home very happy and this picture was taken at 1am.  I'm pretty sure that AJ no longer has his VL's (virgin lips).  This has been a question that I have asked him after every date for a long time.  Last night was a dead giveaway by his reaction.   But I guess it is the last week of his Senior year and he has liked this girl for a long time now. 

Audrey's date was with a German exchange student.  She thinks he's hilarious.  He also is interested in the church and is coming over for family night with the missionaries next week, so we're all excited about that.  I don't have pictures from AJ's date yet so I will put them on here later.












No comments: