2015

2015
posterity

Friday, August 10, 2012

Mario's moment

The young women asked me if they could have a combined activity here at our pool on Wed. night.  There were a lot of them and they had a grand old time.  Most went home except for 2 of them that Audrey invited to stay longer and watch a movie.  Mario and I went to bed.  It is a well known fact that once I am in bed, there is no getting out for any reason.  Mario has adapted to this and often runs many errands for me at this time.  Well, I realized that some water had been left on outside and I wouldn't be able to sleep if it were left on all night. (I still get concerned about our basement flooding again.)  By this time, it was 12:30 and quiet and we thought all friends had gone home.  Mario went outside and was roaming around in his underwear turning off the water.  He started to come in through the front door, opened it and there was Tirzah just coming out of it.  They starred at each other for a second, Mario yelled and retreated back outside and Tirzah and the other 2 started laughing so hard.  I couldn't stop laughing myself imagining Tirzah telling her parents about the bishop in his undees.  I told Mario, "Oh well, since we're hoping she'll be our daughter-in-law someday, it's all OK"

No comments: