2015

2015
posterity

Friday, December 23, 2011

It's almost here!

  I had always considered myself to know how to cook and sew quite well until we moved to Hyde Park.  I have decided that this is the domestic talent capital of the world!  I envy this in a lot of friends around here.  When they give a gift- the presentation is always so creative and cute and the treat always turns out perfectly.  I decided this year I would try to catch up to the Jones'.  I think my bags of pancake mix turned out cute and Audrey helped me with the little family pictures to put on the tags.  After making 40 of these, I am sick to death of it and may never cook or sew again.

Audrey made this flower out of colored paper to give to her friend that can't eat gluten.  Way cute, I thought.

This is what a front room in Dec. looks like when the bishop is taking care of the ward.

Doing our 2nd gingerbread kit of the year- Santa sleighs.  Isaac wanted to make them and according to the other  kids, I never say no to my Frosty Bear!   (Especially if he whispers it in my ear.)

No comments: