2015

2015
posterity

Monday, December 19, 2011

Christmas traditions


 I have often felt guilt when I hear the many RS messages on Christmas traditions this time of year.  I wonder if we really have any that are meaningful.   But there have been a few things that have happened this year that have made me realize that we actually do.  Mario and I were not going to mention going to the 'Christmas Carol' this year.  We're busy, it's so expensive and we thought the kids didn't care that much.  Apparently they do.  AJ brought it up and seemed so sad that we weren't doing it that we hurried and bought tickets, reserved a hotel and planned our weekend.  We had a great time!  I absolutely love the message of that play.  It makes me think hard every year if I am using the past, present, and future and the lessons they teach, to become the person I am suppose to be.  I always come out with the Christmas spirit and I think our kids feel it too.


One of the perks of Mario being a bishop- playing b.ball in the church for family night.

Audrey kissing up to Santa
Mario asking for church books (I am guessing)
We had a 'Polar Express' Christmas party with the big Durrant family on Sat. 

No comments: