2015

2015
posterity

Sunday, December 10, 2017

September

Ian sacking the quarterback

Our family took a weekend trip to SL for the sole purpose of seeing the Brad and Colin show.  This was Ian's birthday present.  Once again, we laughed our heads off and we plan to follow them around the country and see as many of their shows as possible.  This picture was taken while waiting for it to start.

Teesh supporting her bro

Ian and Chad

Teesh got excited about a recipe she found for a chocolate cake.  It had some weird ingredients in it but since she wanted to cook (which rarely happens) I went and got them for her.  Her cake was very memorable.  This is what it looked like.  She took a big bite of it and then started spitting it out in the sink while yelling how awful it was.  I told her there is no way that it could be so bad that she needed to gag into the sink.  I took a big bite---and soon I was gagging into the sink!


Teesh in the middle of a race


Ian in the homecoming parade

No comments: