2015

2015
posterity

Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Bonus Daughter!

Mario and I feel so blessed to have a new addition to our family.  Nicole is so good for AJ and even though this is the beginning of a new phase that I've never actually wanted, it seems like it will be ok now.  The wedding day ended up perfect in every way except the fact that Audrey was missing.  I think that was harder on us than on her.  At least I thought that until the following monday when she didn't write our family the usual personal letter.  I think maybe it was harder on both ends than we expected.
I love this picture because it just confirms what I've noticed for a long time--Ian can always get AJ to laugh

Teesh, Ian and Frost looking amazing

Our family pic for Dec.

With grandpa and grandma Pincock

With grandpa and grandma Durrant

Everyone who came to the temple

AJ's side of the family

Love this one too!

I kind of get why people make huge card board cut outs of their missionary now


This has been an unbelievable winter.  Mario says it's like the good ol days in Cache Valley.  There has been A LOT of snow.  I love winter though so for me, it's just nice and cozy in our house.  If I had to commute to work every day I'm sure I'd feel differently

Teesh decided to get a haircut and donate her hair.  She has gotten more compliments on it than you can imagine.  I think it made her look a lot older.  The super surprising thing is she styles it herself for the most part.  My Teesh is growing up.
This Audrey in a Tahiti parking lot.  We decided there is a bit of a contrast with our pics and hers right now.
Teesh and I ready to head to church.

No comments: