2015

2015
posterity

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

where to begin


 How did I get this behind?  I don't even have great excuses.  Just focusing on other things besides my blog.  But, family history is important.  So I'm going to try and catch up. 
 The kids really love ultimate Frisbee.  Teesh is hoping to make the school team next year and I have no doubt she will.  The Durrant cousins all take it seriously and it is so fun to watch them play.
 Ian manages to keep his social life going no matter how busy he gets.  Here's Tacy, Dillon, Brooklyn and him before their double date--I think.
Frost and I really tried to pick berries this year.  It was an awful huckleberry year and we were a little too late for the elderberries.  Isaac said that they were just too 'elderly'.
The 'mighty marshmellow'.  I could not be more happy with my car choice, even if others think it's funny looking

No comments: