2015

2015
posterity

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Cruise to Alaska

This pic was taken on top of a mountain when we suddenly got service and talked to Audrey from the airport.  Mario was entertained by my crying and wanted a selfie. 
I am so so far behind on keeping up with this blog.  It is summertime.  That's my excuse.  I go day to day just keeping my head above water.

Alaska was wonderful.  Being with my family was wonderful.   I did get a little tired of the boat.  And this is weird but I got tired of being pampered to death.  I confessed on the way home that I was actually looking forward to doing chores like laundry and dishes when we got home.  And eating things like tomato soup and tuna fish sandwiches.  I'm over that now though



Mario rock climbing on the cruise ship

The great and spacious ship

Ready for our limo ride

The only thing the cruise ship didn't have was popcorn, so Mario bought me some in Buchart gardens


Not quite sure what happened here with Rebecca and I.  Great pic

This is how mom had to spend her vacation thanks to her ankle break

our train ride in Skagway

Buchart Gardens---a beautiful place

Mario was always making me order dessert to he could have it.  Because of this and his birthday, he ended up with 4


This was taken after our China town wonder lunch.  I've been dreaming about it ever since


A fun hike near Skagway

No comments: