 |
| Teesh showing off her 2 favorites |
 |
| AJ and Nicole looking cute as always |
We celebrated Mario and AJ's birthdays together this year. The only thing AJ wanted was a new windshield on his truck. I think that truck may last through eternity. AJ says he feels like it's new with just that change.
I took Alicia and Isaac on another "Journey of Discovery' trip. The reason for these is purely to have them do something without shooting down the idea before we even leave the house. I never tell them what we're doing until we're doing it. We went to Herms and ate one of their giant pancakes, then we drove to Grace Idaho (the flume capital of the world). The water level was too high on the flumes to be able to ride on them but we found something even better. One of them had a rope swing connected to the bottom of it so we spent the afternoon doing that. I did a face plant like no other and made the kids laugh so hard they about threw up. So, I guess that was worth my pain.
We also went and explored an ice cave and it was truly freezing.
Grace Idaho was a beautiful place and I can't wait to go back. It felt like the perfect day.
 |
| A very cool welding job |
 |
| The beautiful Idaho fields |
 |
| The hike down to the rope swing |
 |
| One of the flumes in the area |
1 comment:
You're the coolest mom ever! Teach me your ways!
Post a Comment