2015

2015
posterity

Friday, July 24, 2015

Thoughts on AJ

 4 more days!!  I can't even say how excited we all are for Tues. night at the airport to see our AJ again.  The other day, Mario and I went to the temple to do a session.  I spent the entire session not able to focus because I was thinking about AJ coming home and all that goes with that.  Mostly I thought about the last 2 years and reviewed everything we've done as a family that he hasn't been a part of.  I hope that we can make him feel a part of us again.  I hope he'll laugh at our new jokes, new stories and give all of the attention to Ian, Alicia and Isaac that they are expecting from him.  I hope he'll tell us a lot of mission stories that we've never heard.  I hope he can transition into real life and still keep a part of his missionary spirit.  I thought about the blessings and feeling in our house because of having one of us on a mission.  I will miss that feeling.  I'm so excited to see how he's changed and what he'll be able to do with his life now because of this experience.  2 years really does pass by, even when your child is on a mission.



No comments: