 |
| One of the cave mansions that we saw. |
The holidays have gone by so dang fast again. School starts tomorrow, and today our ward starts the 1pm schedule. Both of those thoughts combined are making me depressed.
 |
| Brooklyn and Conner kept us all very entertained (Ian's smile was his biggest of the trip) |
We had a great time in Blanding again. I do have to admit that none of us were wanting to make that drive so soon again after Thanksgiving. It did feel like we'd spent a lot of time on the road. Ian got sick the day we left and then better the morning we were coming back home. So, he didn't have a wonderful time at all. (and probably passed it along to everyone there). We came home and got with the Durrant side and half of them were hacking, or sneezing, or feverish--so between all of that, happy next week for us-probably.
 |
| Audrey and Rebecca having their laugh attack--something to do with Rebecca's Amazon woman scream |
Until I can plant my own Elderberry bush, my magic sickness preventer is Grapefruit seed extract. Mario is wanting to stay healthy so he can get through his daily life and he asked me for some yesterday. We were out so he and I made a stop at the health food store just for that.
 |
| Mom opening some birthday gifts |
 |
| Isaac playing minute to win it |
The highlights for Blanding this year were
1.Audrey & Kelli performance of "Chestnuts"
2. Playing Charades and having Whitney confuse herself with Miley Cyrus
3. Brooklyn & Conner and their tickle game.
4. Going to see the homes in Montezuma Canyon.
5. Alicia's reaction to Melissa's cello playing.
6. Rebecca & Audrey's laughing fit.
7. Playing Carrom with Grandpa, Russ, and Rebecca.
8. Alicia and Audrey singing the Blanding song with me.
9. Grandpa reciting the 'living Christ' to us.
10. My mom giving me all of my mission letters that I wrote home. I feel like I have 18 very important months of my life back.
 |
| The performance of the century |
 |
| Singing "Years" |
 |
| Alicia was a little jealous of how well Melissa could play |
3 comments:
For the record, I think I must have been meditating during that picture of Audrey and Rebecca laughing!
I noticed the same thing. I just figured that you must have been in the middle of sharing a heart felt thought.
I am glad I was able to provide some entertainment and a lasting memory!
Post a Comment