2015

2015
posterity

Monday, June 9, 2014

summertime- full speed ahead

Isaac and I playing our favorite game on the picnic table
 Wow--I'm always surprised at how busy we become in the summer.  It has been a lot of fun though too so I'm not complaining.  
Rexburg temple
 Mario and I went on a weekend get-away to Idaho.  We went to the Rexburg temple and did a session and then stayed in Idaho Falls for the night.  We also did initiatories at the Idaho Falls temple.  Then we did a little shopping and went to a really great  movie, "The edge of tomorrow"
Idaho Falls
Ian is now a professional ultimate frisbee player.  He's amazing to watch.
We all had to bid farewell to Hannah.  She will be missed!   I will never be able to listen to the theme song to 'Forest Gump' without getting homesick for Hannah.  She would sit down and play it every time that she came to our house.  I asked her to play it for me one last time.  That was a mistake for my tear ducts.
Alicia lives her life vicariously through my friend Tia.  Tia's  latest baby animals we went to see were goats.  I didn't know goats could be so cute.

This is Audrey's life

Hannah with the cousins

No comments: