2015

2015
posterity

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Phase 2 completed and funny phone mess-ups

Out with the old

So, I finished phase 2!  It is far from perfect.  In fact, some of it looks like a women did it, if you look closely.  :)  Hopefully nobody will.  But I am so happy with the overall effect, especially when I look back to what it used to be.  It has given me the motivation to finish the rest.


In with the new!






Change of subject.  I almost always do just voice texting since I got my iphone.  It's fast and easy.  The problem is that it sometimes hears things differently than I actually say them.  This one will go down in history.  My conversation with Audrey:


2 comments:

Wright Family said...

Your house looks great. I should hire you to come and spiff ours up. I'm hopeless with that kind of stuff.

But I'm dying laughing at your phone.

Heidi said...

That is so funny!!!!! What a dirty mouth you have. :) FYI: if you press and hold the home and sleep button at the same time on your phone it will take a screen shot for you so that you don't have to get another camera to take a picture of your screen!