2015

2015
posterity

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Girl's getaway



On Tues., we realized that everyone would be gone except for the 3 girls of our family so we decided to do a girls getaway.  Ever since the discovery of Zuppa's, I am always craving it.  So we took a trip down to Ogden, went to Tuesday Morning (another one of my loves), and did some shopping.  Audrey forgot her cell phone which was just lovely because we talked a lot with no interruptions or distractions.
 Hi! This is Alicia. I was one of the girls that went on the trip to Salt lake. We went because we would be the only ones home,so we went on the trip. It was so much fun.This is how it went in order:
                  First: we went to Zuppe's and ate. I got a sandwich and soup.The sandwich I got was the Ultimite Grilled Cheese. It was SO good. The soup I got was called Wisconsin Calliflower.It was good to.
That's it for Alicia--she was bored so I told her to do the blog and then she got a better offer of the tramp with Ian and Isaac.
                


The before

And after.  Phase 3 is done.  Just one more to go.  I'm hoping to be done next week
 

No comments: