2015

2015
posterity

Sunday, April 14, 2013

prom night

Beautiful!!
AJ and Audrey had a crazy day yesterday.  They had a track meet that went until 6pm and then they both came home, flew through the door and were madly doing a speedy- get-ready-for-prom.  AJ's group was already at his friends house starting to eat so he flew out the door without me taking a picture. 
Since I was with Audrey when she tried on dresses at the rental shop, I knew what her dress looked like and I held it together this time when she walked out.  At the rental shop, she tried on so many dresses and there were a few times that she would come out of the dressing room and just look amazing and I would start getting all choked up.  I was surprised how emotional I was that day about her growing up. 

She came home very happy about how her date had gone and kept saying how much of a gentleman Conner was.  Mario and I were happy about this, of course.

Audrey and Conner Mantz

This is a picture of a picture so kind of fuzzy
AJ asked his date to prom on Fri. night.  Yes-the night before prom.  I thought this would be just crazy for the poor girl and her mom but apparently AJ's friends rallied together and took a bunch of dresses to her to choose from.  All of the girls in AJ's group were juniors and Mario said that he heard through the grapevine today that what AJ did was pretty amazing.  Mario will tell me later--it's Sun. and there was no time for chit chat. 

No comments: