 |
| The kids were having a hard time with their houses and declared them 'in an earthquake' |
For Thanksgiving this year, we kept it small. Peg's family came up and spent the day with us. We loved having them here and had a great time. Besides eating too much, we made gingerbread houses, played games, hiked up Sky View hill and just enjoyed the day. I have to admit that I view Thanksgiving as a necessary holiday to pass just to get us to Christmas. I am all for a day of thanks, just not slaving in the kitchen for hours and making food that we kind of eat all the time anyway. If it were up to me the menu would be changed to coconut shrimp, brushetta, salad bar and eclairs. One of these years, I'm just going to do it.
 |
| Some of the kids taking the short cut to the hill |
 |
| Not all of us made it because some took Amber back to the house |
 |
| Isaac and Alicia poolside |
On Fri. morning we left to go spend the night in Salt Lake. We had tickets to go see 'Oliver'. Then the next day we went to the movies and saw 'Wreck it Ralph'. We spent a lot of time swimming in the hotel pool and just relaxing and eating. (Too much of that this weekend)
 |
| This is what happens when Mario finally gets some down time |
No comments:
Post a Comment