AJ turned 17 while I was at girls camp so we celebrated when we got home. 17-so hard to believe. For his birthday, the only thing he wanted was a big debt forgiven that he owes us. Since he is in the senior class pres.-there was some pressure to get Skyview- overly- expensive cardigans-(one of those things that is so important at the time, and then 1 yr. later, so unnecessary.) Anyway, he got his wish along with a few smaller gifts. AJ also discovered that the Lego co. is having a contest to see who can build the best Lord of the Rings set. Whoever wins gets every set of LOTR legos that they release. Suddenly he has a major renewed interest in legos. I hope he wins. He's been
working at it pretty hard.
| AJ posing in his 70's clothes. He and Audrey TP'd the office for Mario's birthday. |
| his standard birthday cake -Rhubarb delight |
Audrey invited her best friends to spend Thurs. at Lagoon and I was the designated driver. I took Alicia and Isaac down also to do some fun things with just them. We shopped for as long as they could stand it (2 hours). Then I took them bowling and to Lori's house to kill time until 10pm when we could pick Audrey and Co. back up. Lori's family was gone so the house felt too quiet. Her neighbor was overly watchful of us making sure we were not going to steal or destroy anything.
We had the big Durrant reunion today. We rented a field with a big water slide and the kids LOVED it. I think our 3 younger probably went down it 50 times.
| D taking Alicia and Mckinly down |
| Ian--his kinda thing |
No comments:
Post a Comment