 |
| Ready to head out for the overnighter |
Wow-what a week! 4 nights of very little sleep, so many girls to keep track of, so many details that drove me crazy and yet it was all so worth it! I loved being there with Audrey! She's become such a great person and I was so proud to claim her. (She also stole the show on skit night) We don't know where her acting talent came from but I'm thinking that she might want to pursue that.
 |
| On top of the mountain |
The greatest part of camp for me was taking the older 7 girls and heading up the mountainside for an overnighter. We really roughed it for a whole 18 hrs. It was so nice to be off the schedule and have time to just sit around and talk up there. Audrey's snoring that night sounded exactly like a bear and she freaked everyone out. We all acquired nicknames (Pud, Koko, Chilli Buns, Nuggets, Grizz, LaKarla etc.)
 |
| Audrey enjoying her freedom |
 |
| I hadn't seen Mario for 4 days-he was looking very handsome to me. |
No comments:
Post a Comment