2015

2015
posterity

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Frosty loses his innocence

We are having the Durrant cousin party for a few days and it's my turn at the moment.  Of course the kids are mostly spending their time in the pool so I'm not having to do much.  The boys came in the house and got in the tub together to wash off the chlorine.  While in there, they were making a lot of noise and then I noticed they were still talking but had gotten a lot quieter.  Of course a mother always knows when something is up so I went and listened by the door.  Landon and Kayden were educating Isaac on things that he doesn't know yet and I almost put a stop to the conversation, but realized they were actually explaining it better than I probably would.  It was on my list of to-do's anyway that I have been putting off.  I waited anxiously to hear Isaac's response thinking he was going to completely freak out.  He very matter-of-factly said, "Well, I'm just never going to get married."

No comments: