 |
| Alicia giving the fine points of crepe making to Isaac |

Every Sun. morning the kids want to make crepes. Ian knows how to make them now and Alicia and Isaac decided that they wanted to be able to make their own whenever they wanted to. All is well as long as Alicia is the one in front of the frying pan. When Isaac gets there, all the sudden Alicia becomes the world's most intense coach. She yells the commands and he follows every one of them with exactness. We all know that this sort of thing has gone on for a very long time between these 2. I wonder if they'll ever be able to live without each other.
 |
| AJ, Ian, Me, Maddy, and Audrey |
This has been a great Sunday. Maddy Allen gave her farewell talk. She leaves for her mission to MS this Wed. What a great sister missionary she will be!! We are all going to miss her a lot. I love it whenever a girl decides to serve a mission. I still reflect a lot on my mission. I talked to so many people in that year and a half and yet, I was only there for 6 of them. Not one of those 6 were an actual baptism but I know I made a big difference in their life and they made a difference in mine. When I think of the blessings that I have received since my mission, I credit that 1 1/2 yrs. of service as the reason I have most of those blessings. I don't know if it really is the reason-but I still feel that way. Anyway, I am excited for Maddy.
 |
| The 3 Amigos- Spencer Felix, Pearce Allen, Audrey |
 |
| Poppy entertaining |
 |
| Mike and Shelly Felix |
No comments:
Post a Comment