2015

2015
posterity

Monday, February 20, 2012

A fun weekend!

On Fri. night, we got to go out with the Amussen's.  We drove up the canyon and went to the Sherwood Hills resort restaurant.  This is a place with a lot of memories for Mario and I.  We were at a ward retreat there when we first really noticed each other and played the infamous game of ping pong that got us together.  We love going out with the Amussen's.  They are one of those couples that we hope we are just like in 20 yrs.  They have so much fun together still and find a lot of ways to spend time with each other.

 We got to go down to Salt Lake on Sat. and see "Zorro" at the Hale Centre.  It was so so good.  We then stayed in a hotel and went to our nephew, Justin's homecoming the next day.  He gave a great talk and you could tell that he really loved being a missionary.  All of the family was there and I forgot to get out my camera -dang-it.
This was Isaac's reaction to being told that we were going to go to church 2 times on Sun.


We're still having fun with the crazy camera app.  This is Audrey doing her thing.  I can't look at it without dying.  I love the winking!

This is Audrey's friend Pearce (although you can't tell it)
Mario has acquired a bad cold from somewhere and has spent most of the day in bed today.  I was going to put a picture on here that Ian took of him with Kleenex's stuffed in all parts of his face but decided that I don't want to find out how he would get back at me.

No comments: