2015

2015
posterity

Friday, December 6, 2019

Changes and we're off to France

I'm now the 1st counselor in the stake YW.  The pros--I get to have an actual purpose at stake functions, the cons--I have an actual purpose at stake functions.  I'm looking so forward to working and laughing with these friends though.

The grandparent addition has begun!!!!

I sure love little Jo and this little picture.


This was our favorite man in France.  We called him "My grandma's homemade hotpad man"

saying goodbye to Jo before we were off

Taken after our session in the Paris temple


One of Ryan's favorite mission friends fed us a yummy french Sunday dinner


 Our trip to France with Audrey and Ryan was so much fun!  My fave part was anytime we went out of Paris.  I love the European countryside.  I also super love  all of the cathedrals.  Buildings there are just so amazing and...old.  We had fun in 2 different escape rooms, ate a lot of yummy food, saw a lot of sites, saw a few of Ryan's areas and spent a lot of time in the train stations, and had the usual struggles getting back home when we wanted to.  Being in Europe always has an effect on me---it makes me want to go back and see more of Europe.
Audrey and Ryan were the perfect traveling companions
ok-Mario's is a little better than mine.  The chin is WAY out of control

No comments: