2015

2015
posterity

Thursday, May 16, 2019

Off to AZ we go


Seeing our first little grandbaby Liam in real life was all kinds of wonderful!!!  When we finally got there, AJ met us in the parking lot and then I ran up the stairs to get there first and when I burst through the door, Nicole was sitting there holding him with a big smile on her face.  Of course I cried.  He was just so perfect and so ....AJ.

He's such a good, mellow little babe and we all fell in love immediately.  We rented a nice house and stayed for a few days.  It was a perfect conference weekend--lots of relaxing, listening to uplifting talks, eating too much food, and holding Liam a lot!


Heidi and Mike came with their kids to join us for Saturday night so I always love seeing them whenever we can.  They're such a cute family.
Liam and I talked a lot while everyone went to the movie and I got to babysit.

No comments: