2015

2015
posterity

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

baby ogre warm ups

Teesh asked a boy on her first girls choice date.  He said yes!

I can't even express how much I have loved the new missionary change of them calling home every week.  I get to see this laugh (you see it more than hear it).  Ian often calls just Mario or me and we talk for awhile before he calls everyone.  He's now officially put it into my head that there's a chance he may be serving an 18 month mission instead of 2 years.  (Another rumor that's flying around among the missionaries as a possible conference announcement).  Ian says he loves the idea of being home for Christmas but doesn't really want his mission to end quite that fast.  Another rumor he brought up is a clarification to the word of wisdom.  We laughed a lot about the possibility of allowing coffee and tea so this will be a more world-wide church.  I will be the first in line at Starbucks!!
Taken after Audrey's shower Shelly threw for her

We broke all tradition this year and had a valentines dinner with the kids invited this time.  No regrets at all.  We ate yummy food and played an escape room game.



Audrey, Alicia and I spent some time at Lori's house so we could see Heidi and her kids and also Melissa and Zoey.  We can't get our fill of babies so it was a great place to be.  We hadn't seen baby Ben before in real life and what a cutie he is.  When he woke up from his nap I started laughing that he looked like a little ogre baby, (which was a huge compliment because I love the Shrek movies and I think the ogre babies are the cutest).  But we all had a good laugh and Ben's sister Elise was not happy at all that I called him that.  She went storming out of the room in fact.
Ya gotta admit--the comparison was justified

Teesh enjoying Zoey's cutness

No comments: