 |
| A fun Christmas party at Peg's while Clint's family was in town. |
December was full of the usual parties, busy-ness, spending way too much money, too much food, and lots of happy times. This year was especially fun to go and pick Nicole and AJ up at the airport and get to spend a week with them. We have missed having them around so much!!
 |
| isaac helping out with a mini movie that ryan and audrey did |
 |
| wow--miss this laugh so much!! |
Christmas Eve was spent in Wellsville and Ian was able to call us while we were there. I had my concerns about trying to have a good Skype with him while 30 other people were there but it actually worked out really well. I actually kept it together this time and didn't cry until I went into the bathroom by myself later. He's such a dang fun kid and just seeing him laugh and be himself made me miss him so much more. It sometimes hits me that these kids don't have to do this. They could be home getting their education, making money, going places and yet Ian chose to be a missionary. It's an amazing thing that will bring so many future blessings to him.
 |
| like I said, "Too much money spent" |
One of the big themes of our holiday season has been "babies". Karen had baby Ayla, then Heidi had baby Ben, (we haven't got to see him in real life yet), then Melissa had baby Zoey, then a couple friends and their new grandbabies---and we seriously can't get enough babies because it's almost our turn!! We're so so excited to be grandparents and it's been so fun watching our kids get excited about what's coming. And I've absolutely loved watching how much Teesh and Frost love holding Ayla and realizing they are going to be world's best fun crazy aunt and very cool uncle.
 |
| looks like Nicole is also so excited to see AJ become world's greatest dad |
 |
| Alicia's effect on baby Ayla |
 |
| AJ and Frost in Lego star wars heaven |
I can't remember when we did this escape room. We've done enough that they're all mixed up in my head now.
 |
| Grandpa and Grandma got to go to AZ for Ben's baby blessing |
 |
| This pic makes me laugh because Teesh had spent the entire day hearing about everything from breastfeeding to episiotomys and then the last straw was when Melissa showed us all her belly button that had veered off into the unknown and her recent most lovely stretch marks. |
 |
| cute baby Zoey in the navajo moccasins I gave to her |
 |
| Our hike up the hill to burn off some holiday overeating |
I gave Nicole and Audrey a combined baby shower while Nicole was here. We invited mostly just family. They got some dang cute stuff and everyone was so nice to come and support them even though it was terrible timing for a shower.
2 comments:
I laughed so hard at Teesh being grossed out about baby talk! So so funny!!!!! We'll be at Zoey's blessing so hoping we get to see you then!
Oh I’m so happy we’ll see you there!!
Post a Comment