2015

2015
posterity

Sunday, September 9, 2018

Crap! Even more goodbyes


 A few things I've known for sure:  It would be hard to send Ian away for 2 years, it would be just as hard to see AJ and Nicole move to Arizona for 4 years, it would be harder because these 2 things happen at about the same time, and it would probably happen that they would have a baby once they moved away.  AWWWWWWW!!!!!!! We're so super excited to be grandparents!!!   I can't wait to make lots of trips to see our new little family member.  I can't wait to buy cute little clothes and spoil her rotten (obviously I'm predicting girl)  And I can't wait to see my Ajje being a great daddy!
Baby Durrant's first picture
Blanding with G and G






Nicole buried in boxes
 We had an adventurous trip to Arizona to help them move.  It included a fun stop in Blanding, driving through the most crazy rain storm I've ever seen,  literally almost dying with Teesh at the wheel (she has her permit now) and me not paying attention enough to help her, getting pulled over and getting just a warning thanks to Nicole, experiencing moving stuff up 3 flights of stairs in the dark and still over 100 degrees, enjoying the Cheesecake factory super close to their house (that would be dangerous for us) and going to their new ward with them and having no doubt that they will love it there.  We sure do miss them here!  Our family just feels so small now!

We had to say farewell to Chad too for 2 years.  I'm so grateful to this boy for the friend he's been to Ian all these years and the example he is to so many others!

No comments: