 |
| One of my faves. I've always known that Audrey would need someone who would keep her showered with kisses.:). Ryan is perfect! |
Before Audrey came home from Tahiti, we all had our conversations, speculations, and predictions about her future marriage and who would be the lucky boy. One thing we all agreed on is that it would be fast. And we agreed right! Audrey and Ryan are getting married on March 6th.
We are all so happy about this and so excited to have him in our family. With a super big bonus of now being connected to the Egbert family in an official way. What a great friend Sheri is to me and we have so many more fun times ahead now.
 |
| Sheri and I got to be in on this picture because we helped with the big night. We were needed for decorating and setting up the big cold outdoors. Also Ryan's dad and Ryan's friend helped but didn't make it into this picture. |
 |
| We had a little Egbert/Durrant family celebration after at our house |
 |
| I think AJ was congratulating Audrey, I think? |
No comments:
Post a Comment