2015

2015
posterity

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Oh the memories

 Weird that I'm writing a post about donating our van, but there were actual tears shed by me when I watched them load it to haul it away.  We got this van right after Isaac was born and so many trips and so many memories are wrapped up into it.  I took a few pics and went inside.  Then I heard a lot of commotion and realized the tow truck was stuck in our yard.  He had to call another truck to dig him out but that also didn't work.  After about 3 hours and a lot of profanity from the guy, one of our neighbors came over with his construction equipment and pulled both of them out. 
Not a lot of pics were taken Christmas day but it sure was a great one.  There were a lot of gag gifts given which were the best.  This is Nicole opening her corn socks since she's passionate about corn.  

This looks like the work of Teesh

No comments: