2015

2015
posterity

Thursday, April 21, 2016

Easter party and birthday

We had our Durrant easter party and combined it with a picture taking session.  That's always an ordeal when it involves so many people.
Isaac was the egg bash champion again.  The first champion repeat.  He's very proud of his egg bashing skills
Teesh being abusive to me and the rest of the family supporting her

Alicia turned 13!  Her greatest wish was to go to the Superman movie with Corinne and Mikinley, so we did that and then went out for hamburgers.
We celebrated that night with cheesecake and lots of presents.  Most of them being food items that she's always asking for in the store
Our last retirement center performance for awhile
I've tried to keep my schedule really open the last few weeks so that Audrey and I could do everything we wanted to before she left.  There have been so many people taking her to lunch, going to the temple together, inviting over for breakfast etc. and I've gotten in on a lot of it.  I've loved every minute and will always have great memories of this time with Audrey.
We went to Salt Lake to try out the Nepal restaurant down there.  It was so yummy!

No comments: