We had a wonderful snow storm Saturday. We were a little sad that it didn't happen on a school day so that we could have a no-school day. We've been really wanting one of those. Anyway, our road was not plowed and Ian's date and her dad tried to drive up it in their mini-van to pick Ian up. They got extremely stuck and it took over an hour to get them out. This involved lots of digging, mats, and eventually getting our neighbor to pull them out with his jeep. I spent the day staying put and Corinne, Alicia and I went out and played in the snow. We built a really big wall and Corinne suggested that we take a picture because she felt like it was going to fall down. I said, "I don't think it is." Just as I was saying that, it started crashing down right on Teesh. We were all yelling and screaming and it was really funny. We built another and got a picture but it wasn't nearly as big or impressive as the first one. Ian had a great time on his date with Katie, ie.. .THE miss Larson herself. AJ named her this just to give Ian a bad time.
No comments:
Post a Comment