2015

2015
posterity

Thursday, September 17, 2015

I got behind again

 I've gotten incredibly behind on my blog posts.  Life is really busy and most days get away from me without accomplishing half of what I thought I would.
This day was a great memory for me.  Alicia asked if I could take them up to the flume again.  On our way there, it started raining hard and lightning was all around us.  I told them we would wait it out for awhile and if it stopped, they could get in the water.  We sat in the car and played some crazy games.  The sun did eventually come out and they had a great time.  Alicia got me laughing really hard again on the way home and I about had to pull over because I couldn't see.  That child is a funny one!
She still is very much into this phase of thinking every single girl her age is 'popular' and she's not.  She told me they all look exactly alike, talk alike, have the same hair, the same clothes, they might as well all be the same person.  She likes her friends to be boys only because they are 'normal'.  She strongly fights me on anything beauty related that she considers unnecessary- pretty much everything. I don't know, I'm not going to worry about it a whole lot yet.  We'll see where she's at in a year.
Zack, Alicia, Ty, Dacker, and Isaac

No comments: