| before |
Ok--so many of my projects end up not so much improvements as just change. I'm not sure about the fireplace. I am happy about it but I had to change my mind about tile choices due to my first choices not being available. It was a fun project though and not too overwhelming like some have been. I'm trying not to do those anymore.
| And after |
Last week, the 3 Durrant girls went to the temple so Alicia could do baptisms for the 1st time. She really wanted Audrey to be the one to take her. I think because Audrey has such a strong testimony of temples and it shows in how much time she chooses to be there. I went with them but decided to stay out of their sister bonding time and go do initiatory. It was a great experience and a memorable day for me. After we came out, we asked a man to take our picture. He asked to take it with his professional camera and then e-mail it to us, He sent me the 1st one and then later sent his edited version because it had tuned out "amazing". We really had to laugh when we saw it.
Audrey's response: "What the crap is going on?!"
Alicia's: "Oooh! I am not ready to be a barbie yet!"
Mine: "Hey, he kind of made me look like Marie Osmond!"
![]() |
| Normal |
![]() |
| Highly edited |


2 comments:
You can come do projects at my house anytime - yours always turn out so good that they almost make we want to DIY. Almost. We miss the Durrants in our ward!
I am crying... So hilarious!! You should send this to Ellen. Too bad it would hurt the guys feelings if he saw it on tv...
Post a Comment