I've always thought of Chamber as the best missionary companion that has ever served and I was lucky enough to serve with her for a whole month. Our friendship was one that happened instantly. I really do believe that we were friends in the pre-earth life. We were roommates after our missions
for a couple of years and I don't remember ever being irritated with her or needing a break from her. Looking back, that is pretty amazing to me.
Now, when we get together, which isn't very often, I feel as if no time has passed and we can talk about anything and everything. We can be dying laughing at some memory and the next minute be crying together about something else. She has gone through so much with her health, to the point of near death a few times. She has a disease that she has to live with from now on, and yet she's found a way to turn it around and live life to the fullest that she is able. I will always consider her the best friend I've ever had.
No comments:
Post a Comment