2015
posterity
Monday, December 22, 2014
Hope Santa remembers me
Alicia and Isaac have spent a lot of time sorting and re-sorting the Christmas presents under the tree. They organize them in piles by person and analyze them all carefully. (Thus-my stress about making it all look even). One night, we were all in the front room and they were looking at everything and Alicia suddenly blurted out, "Mom does not have a pile!". The reason I'm writing this on here is because I don't want to forget Isaac's reaction. He looked around frantically with an expression of, "there's got to be something!", then he looked at me with complete sorrow on his face and embarrassment (probably for him and for me). It was the sweetest thing I've ever witnessed. I faked crying for a few seconds, and then assured them all that dad had me covered,-- and actually I have myself quite covered this year. (I'm a little embarrassed about that, but couldn't help myself.) But, since then, presents for me have quickly started appearing. There have also been a few secret runs to the store- by all of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment