2015

2015
posterity

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

happy wellsville halloween

 Another Halloween done in Wellsville.  When this party is over, I feel like Halloween is over.  This year we had our party on the 11th so the lesser Halloween is lasting way too long now.  One thing I'm happy about, next Halloween will be with AJ again.  He's the Halloween king and we need him back.
 This year our theme was 'video games'. - Something I've spent the past 18 years trying to have less of around us.  But, oh well.  Mario was going to be Super Mario (we've done this in the past).  My plan was to be princess peach again but when I tried the dress on that I wore 5 years ago, I couldn't get it up over my rear end.  It was a little depressing since it did fit me before.  So, I did some fancy talking and got Mario to agree to trade me costumes.  (His hips are much more narrow).  The family all thought it was hilarious but Mario did make me promise not to put the pictures on facebook.  He didn't say anything about the blog though.  Ian made a great Luigi, and the other 3 were pacman characters.  Not our best costume year, but we've also had worse.
Brad and Cristy's family (Brad made his costume)

You have to have played 'flashmatch' in order to understand these costumes.  D is always very creative

Don and Peggy

The award for costumes of the century go to Scott and Karen.  We can't believe they made these

Aaron and Teresa's family being mostly 'wreck it Ralph'







No comments: