 |
| After the assembly where they announced the royalty for the week |
 |
| Some of Royalty |
Wow! It's been a crazy, fun, stressful, memorable, and amazing week for Audrey. Maybe I shouldn't say stressful because she has been fine with the whole thing. I've been stressing out for her and I don't even know why. It started last week with her texting me when she found out that she was the 2014 SV homecoming queen. My favorite part about all of this is when she came home that day and I wanted to find out all of the details of how this had come about. She said that the BAGA council called her in and had her make all these promises to keep quiet until Monday about what they were going to tell her. When they finally told her what it was, she burst into laughter and thought it was the best prank ever. Then they said, "No, really" Then she laughed all over again. On the 3rd time, she finally realized they weren't kidding. I love that she reacted that way! Audrey inherited from Mario this ability. People that know him LOVE him. I have watched people stand patiently in a line, waiting to get to talk to him. Even before he was stake president. And yet I have never seen any of that go to his head or him ever trying to be anything different than just himself. Audrey is so much like that too -in every way. I have loved watching her this week so much. I have loved that I was able to make it to everything and be a part of it all.
 |
| On her own little convertible for the homecoming parade |
 |
| She went from her royalty dress to her football gear and ran for some touchdowns |
 |
| Getting ready to enter the field for halftime |
 |
| Perfectly matched for escorting |
 |
| The announcer introduced Audrey's escort as "Super Mario" |
 |
| All or royalty with their dads |
 |
| Getting ready for the big night |
 |
| Audrey with her date, Ryan. I will get a better picture of this later |
1 comment:
I love that she is the homecoming queen. She is definitely a great girl and she is beautiful! Miss your cute face!!
Post a Comment