2015
posterity
Thursday, November 21, 2013
Compliment--oh, maybe not
I have been super busy doing health and wellness physicals this week. (trying to make a little Christmas money.) Yesterday, I went to Jerome Idaho and did exams at a farm machine company. They put me in a little cubicle and I saw 3 different good old Idaho farm boys. After I was done, I stayed in my cubicle for awhile to fill out the paperwork. I could hear the guys coming in and out and just shooting the breeze. I heard one of the guys, (the 27 yr. old) come back in and just as I was standing up, he said, "That was not a bad looking older woman!" Then he saw me and looked absolutely mortified that I was still there. He quickly said, "You are not a bad looking woman!" I had many come backs for him but he was so embarrassed that I just told him that that was the best compliment I've had in quite awhile, so thank you. (If it only would have not contained the word 'old') It's funny that I won't even begin to think of myself as old until my last child has left the house. But apparently a 27 yr. old sees me as old:(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jerome is my birth town! I can't believe you were there. Thanks for sharing the funny story.
Post a Comment