2015
posterity
Sunday, June 2, 2013
summertime is here!
On Fri. morning while the kids were at their last day of school, I had a few mom's call me asking the details of the big party Ian was having. I didn't know Ian was having a big party but was not at all surprised. I just pretended that I knew all about it. And when Ian came home, I said, "I hear that you're having a big party today at our house. " The response was "Oh yea, I was going to call and tell you that today." That's my Binsky!
I told Alicia and Isaac that I wanted them to still practice the piano every day during the summer and that I also wanted them to read every day. Alicia was not excited about practicing but she immediately took it upon herself to convert Isaac to reading. She became converted when she read "Tales of Despereax" a year or so ago, so she brought it out and has read a little quite often to him. It's cute to watch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment