2015

2015
posterity

Sunday, March 31, 2013

AJ's Day

AJ getting his Eagle Scout award (the same night as opening his call)
The mission call arrived!  AJ is going to the Quito Equador Mission.  I keep thinking about how long 2 yrs. is, and then how fast 2 yrs. goes by.  I have a feeling this will be similar to being pregnant for 9 mo.  It goes by so fast for everyone else.  I am so proud of AJ though.  He is a kid that, in the end, always does the right thing.
When AJ read 'Equador' , I looked over at Mario and he looked so happy that I couldn't help but feel good about the call too.  I think AJ's experiences on his mission will be very similar to Mario's.  We are so excited for him!! 
Most of the Durrant Family was able to come over after AJ's ct of honor and listen to AJ read his call

After the Durrant's left, a few of AJ's best friends came over to find out where AJ was going to serve

We are back into track season and AJ and Audrey are loving it (most of the time)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were excited to hear the news. Now you just have one more reason to learn Spanish, Karla.