 |
| A great one of D and Teresa |
 |
| Waiting anxiously for the opening of the white elephant gifts |
We had a 3 day weekend--the perfect time to have our annual Durrant Christmas overnighter party. We stayed down in Ogden again at the "Clue House". It was 3 days of non-stop fun, non-stop eating and not much sleep. One of the biggest hi-lights was the white elephant gifts. This year was as hilarious as ever. My favorite gift was a T-shirt that looked like a Christmas sweater. The other great one was the HanderPants--so funny!
 |
| Isaac loved playing pool with Landon and Kayden |
 |
| I know that I can't drink it but the word of wisdom doesn't say I can't smell it--I so love the smell of coffee |
We had a pool table and taught the family to play the greatest game ever invented around a pool table--Splash. We had so much fun and so many hilarious things happened while playing. (Mario throwing himself on the floor, D's intensity, Ian's wave dance, my air-headedness etc.)
 |
| My favorite picture--too bad I was laughing at them so it's blurry |
We also played the Redneck game and Grandpa got laughing so hard at Aaron that I thought he was going to stop breathing. It was great! We played more games than I can remember. The time went by so fast and suddenly we were headed back home to 'harsh reality'
 |
| This is what the big dining room table mostly got used for--games!! |
 |
| I'm really not sure what's on Mario's face but it's a cute picture anyway |
 |
| more Splash |
 |
| AJ was just waiting for Mario and mess up and flop on the floor |
 |
| Ian wins Splash about 90% of the time |
 |
| Cute Brett, Karen and Audrey |
 |
| And MORE Splash |
 |
| D's victory or defeat dance. I'm not sure which |
For family night on Mon., our family went outside and sat in the hot tub and started talking about the weekend and all of our favorite things that happened. Some of them were: Scott and Aaron's romantic hug, Grandpa laughing so hard, Cristy and Brad playing the art paper game and Cristy going from ruling the universe to toast on fire, Teresa and her Handerpants, Mario throwing himself on the floor when he messed up in Splash, Rob--"yeah, it's a little smoky" etc, etc,)
 |
| Alicia spent the majority of her time in heaven--taking care of Sam and baby Brett |
2 comments:
I love the smell of coffee too! I always walk through that aisle at the grocery store and take a big, deep breath! And where did your Pinewood Derby post go? I was dying laughing and trying to show Jay but it disappeared. Loved it!
Never mind - found it! You are awesome, Karla. :)
Post a Comment