2015

2015
posterity

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

sweet, and a little funny

So lately, we've had this irritation in our lives called 'dog gas'.  Theo can clear a room pretty darn fast when he's eaten something that he's not supposed to.  Tonight it was getting so bad that I yelled "That's it!" and went and put him in the cold garage.  Isaac was not liking this at all.  He kept asking me to give Theo one more chance.  I told him that I had already done this.  Isaac wouldn't let it go and presented this plan that he would bring Theo in and stay downstairs with him and not let him come up until he smelled good.  I finally agreed.  I then kind of forget about it all and about an hour later, went down to get laundry.  This was what I found on the couch.
In Isaac's confirmation blessing he was told that he had been blessed with a sweet and gentle spirit.........yes he has!!

No comments: