 |
| Ian, Chad, Tyler, Josh, Joe, Michelle, and Sophie |
A couple of weeks ago, Ian called me into the office for a special "meeting". He told me that he has been thinking a lot about how he could have the best birthday ever, and that he know what it is. He wanted to go down to Provo and go to a big trampoline park that Tyler told him all about. He would invite just enough friends to all fit in the van, they would play for 2 hours there, we would all go out to dinner after and then be home a little late. I added this all up and it would come to about $250.00. He was so persuasive that I actually was going to do it with the understanding that he wouldn't be getting much in the way of presents if we did this.
Then someone gave me the greatest news ever-there was a brand new trampoline park that had just been built in Logan and had just opened. I didn't have to go to Provo!! (I would rather go about anywhere on earth than Provo.)
He hurried and invited all his favorite friends and he had his greatest party ever. They all came here after and the plan was to eat pizza and swim. It was so windy that night, so they ended up going downstairs and playing games.
 |
| Some friends making the # 13 for Ian |
It's always interesting for me to observe what happens when Ian gets with a lot of friends at once. They all seek for his undivided attention and kind of ignore each other. He is definitely a natural leader and has a way with people. He gets that from his dad I think.
No comments:
Post a Comment