2015

2015
posterity

Sunday, June 10, 2012

A blur

 It's been a great start to the summer.  Alicia and Isaac had sport camp, Ian had basketball camp, Audrey started her new job at the clinic as a vet tech and AJ has been running a lot!  He runs to cross country practice, then runs home to eat breakfast, then runs to the clinic so he can do his 'Landscaping Tech' job.  Audrey has been very happy about being a vet tech so far.  She told me that she does feel a little guilty because there are people working there that have been cleaning the kennels for a year hoping to work up to a vet tech.  I told her that she should just be happy that she is of 'royal birth' and to not take it for granted.
I tended the Durrant cousins all day on Wed. and then Peg and her kids came on Thurs.  Then more cousins, more friends and more pool parties for the rest of the week.  It really is a blur because I can't remember what day was what.  I'm sure that is how my brain will be all summer.  But as long as they are not completely trashing the house- it's ok.

Audrey having a summertime cat nap (or dog nap)
 We went out with the Allen's on Fri. night for dinner and a movie.  Quotes of the night to remember:
"We don't even know her!"
"You ate the whole thing?"
Isaac and I playing 'ticket to ride' on the ipod
We did have a trip to the emergency room.  Ian and his friend Josh went to their first "Par core" class at the gym.  Ian was trying to do a back flip into the pit and somehow hit his head on the bar going in.  Mario and I got there and he was fine until he saw us, but Mario felt like it was deep enough that we should take him in.  It was 10 at night so I dropped them off and then came home to get others to bed while he got staples in the head.  He's fine and quite proud of it now.

1 comment:

Audrey said...

Parkour. It's parkour. And that's a bad pic of me in the pool. Just so everyone knows this information.