| Temple Square |
The kids were all out of school on Tues. for bus vacation day (another very unnecessary day of no learning), so Audrey and I decided to take advantage of it and go down to Salt Lake to check out the new mall. I have always referred to malls as "Great and Spacious Buildings", so now that the church actually owns a very big exotic one, I'm not sure what I am supposed to do with that. It was really nice though. We went and ate lunch at the top of the Joseph Smith Memorial building in "The Garden" restaurant. It was an amazing view and really great food. I will be wanting to go back there. Audrey's good friend Kayla Holt came along with us. It was a great day.
| View from our window at "The Garden" Quotes to remember: "She must use a different technique than I do." "Oh sorry, I was thinking about Troy" |
| AJ and his friend Jack Baldwin pretending to be Ninja Warriors |
No comments:
Post a Comment