2015
posterity
Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Thanks heavens for Visiting Teachers
So, on Mon., my visiting teachers came over. We started talking about spring break and I told them that I was really hoping everyone would be healthy and happy for our big trip. Then, I don't know why I brought it up because it is something I would usually keep to myself but I said, "I have this weird rash that keeps popping up everywhere and bugging me. It just better go away before we leave." Kim is a nurse and she started questioning me about it and then she had this worried look. She told me that it sounds like Shingles and then she took a look at it and told me that I should really get into the Dr. asap because if that is what it is, it can get really bad if you let it go. By the time they left, I was talked into it and I went in shortly after. The Dr. confirmed that I definitely have Shingles and he told me that I would have really been hurting by next week if I would have done nothing about it. Wow-like I say, I'm thankful for VT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment