2015

2015
posterity

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Isaac's turns 7!!!

Wow, I can't believe it's been 7 years.  Isaac had a memorable birthday.  First, he invited 3 of his ward friends to go bowling and then to McDonalds.  Isaac has always LOVED bowling.  We would go as a family a lot more if anyone else liked it.  (Mario and I do--nobody else.)  Two of his friends are next door neighbors and apparantly spend a little too much time together cause is all they did was fight.  Isaac kept saying, "You guys, don't talk to each other!"  (That's my tactic too.)  He finally gave up and stuck with Alicia.


The most memorable part of his birthday was the cake.  He asked me to make a "scarry" cake so I made a graveyard with two graves.  We buried Zombies with their heads showing out of the dirt.  It was looking pretty good considering my love of cake decorating.  I went in and without thinking, set it on the coffee table.  A little while later, I heard Isaac yelling at Theo who was up on the coffee table eating the cake as fast as he could go.  This is what it looked like when the family came and needless to say, no one ate it.  Luckily I had decided that morning to also try a new banana cake recipe that we all ate instead.  I have heard many dog owners say that they have a love/hate relationship with their pooch.  I will agree with this.  Anyway, Happy Birthday Frosty Bear!

No comments: